Welcome and Merry Christmas. I am excited to be taking part in the Christmas Treats Giveaway Hop. Below you can enter to win a Amazon gift card and eBook copies of CRAVE and SINFUL, the first two books of my Undone series. It is a edgy contemporary romance series and I look forward to you meeting the couples within. Good luck and have fun stopping at all the blogs on the Christmas Treats Hop. enjoy my book wish list…
My Christmas Book Wish list
Ah, the holidays, a book lovers paradise. Books make the perfect gift, they provide happiness and entertainment, they hold a beloved spot on our coveted bookshelf, and they are inexpensive.
Here’s some books I’d love for Christmas…. In case you were thinking about getting me something. J
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, First Edition— Okay, well, this isn’t inexpensive but man would I love to have a first edition copy of one of my top five favorite books.
- The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins, First Edition— Another not so inexpensive gift, but this is one of my favorite mystery novels and is often called the first English Detective novel. See, once upon a time when I was a young girl, I was an English Lit major so if I could I’d pack my library full of these old classics. Leather bound, of course.
- Misconduct by Penelope Douglas—My VA, Kim and I, recently had a discussion about books that are addictive and like crack and she talked about this book. I immediately put it on my wish list.
- Shards of Hope by Nalini Singh— I know this one has been out for awhile but I’m a touch behind. This is one of my favorite paranormal series and Nalini Singh’s writing is so beautiful. It’s impressive how she’s managed to keep the series so strong after so many books.
- Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger—This seems like a book I should have read already, doesn’t it? But somehow I’ve managed to miss it. The story behind this book is one day the kids and I stumbled across this website called List Challenges where people create lists like Worst Films of All Times or Fifty Books to Read before You Die and you check off the ones you’ve seen/read/experienced and compare your score to others. Every single book list I took had this book on there so onto my wish list it goes.
How’s that for an eclectic list? I hope you have a wonderful holiday and you get everything you want this year, including a mountain of books… or gift cards to buy books.
Win a Ten dollar Amazon gift card (PayPal for international) and eBook copies of CRAVE and SINFUL.